Jim Tully, PhD, PAS
Owner and Nutritionist
Located – MN
Dr. Jim Tully joined PCNS during the fall of 2001. Being an east coast native, Jim has experience consulting for clients coast to coast and currently does the consulting for Pine Creek's Midwest clients. Jim’s education and experience make him an excellent resource for technical troubleshooting. Jim services a similar proportion of Holstein and Jersey cows within his client base.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Animal Science, February 1992 Virginia Tech
- Master of Science, Animal Science, August 1988 Pennsylvania State University.
- Bachelor Science, Biology, May 1985 East Stroudsburg University.
- American Dairy Science Association, Champagne, Illinois, 1988 - present
- American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists, Champagne, Illinois, 1988 - present
- Steering Committee for California Animal Nutrition Conference. 2006-2009; Chairman - 2009